The MicromATR is a high-performance ATR sampling accessory for FTIR spectroscopy. It mounts into the sample compartment of most FTIR spectrometers with no alignment required. The system is particularly flexible and features a number of sample interface crystal options, spectrometer interfaces and pressure applicators. The small diameter of the ATR crystal allows the analysis of a broad range of samples, from macro to micro.
ATR sampling with the MicromATR™ is fast and easy. The torque knob on the ATR pressure device delivers optimum pressure onto the sample, ensuring high quality ATR spectra from even the most difficult samples. The hardness and chemical resistivity of the diamond internal reflection element enables the analysis of hard samples, abrasives, and corrosives.
Like all Redwave Technology sampling accessories, MicromATR offers exceptional performance and usability at an attractive price. MicromATR Sampling Accessory for FTIR:
- High efficiency, cost effective diamond ATR accessory
- Broad range of ATR crystal plates - multireflection, specialized materials - including other manufacturers’ ATR Sampling Disks
- Versatile macro and micro ATR sampling
- Complete mid-IR and far-IR spectral range, limited only by spectrometer optics
- Kinematic mounted ATR sampling plates – optimal position every time
- Compact optical design, small purge volume
- Interfaces with most FT-IR instruments